Thanks for joining me on this edition of Fun with Ret’Hell Episode 1.
I choice 6 funny reddit stories from retail experiences. I hope you enjoy!
If you have a story you want to submit, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read these and other stories at www.reddit.com
1) I don’t know how to do this… NO YOU DON’T DO IT LIKE THAT. (self.TalesFromRetail)
2) Customer doesn’t understand the parking deck is flooding (self.TalesFromRetail)
by Despair_Diseasethat fake customer service smile
3) I don’t work here, I live here. self.IDontWorkHereLady
4) The incompetence of Deli
By Alexander Moore
5) Only five year olds use the toilet. (self.TalesFromRetail)
6) People of Walmart self.IDontWorkHereLady
7) Years of Pent up Rage self.IDontWorkHereLady
8) Why did you think running would help? (Long) self.IDontWorkHereLady
Music by Kevin MacLeod “Monkeys Spinning Monkeys”, “BossaBossa”
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Art: Commons.wikimedia.org, Pixabay, Beachfront B-Roll, Gratisography, and Freerange Stock
Sound Effects: Freesound.org
If you want to see other content by me, please subscribe to my channel. Like and Comment on the video, this really helps all Youtubers. Most, if not all, take a lot of effort to produce and they work hard to provide quality material for you.
Standard YouTube License