Fired on Your First Day of Work | Reddit Stories r/AskReddit

People of reddit reveal, how they lost their jobs on the first day of work. Reddit’s r/AskReddit Story: What’s the fastest you’ve seen someone fired from a job? — 300 LIKES AND I WILL UPLOAD MORE FUNNY REDDIT STORIES!
💪 Leave a comment if you like, this helps the video to be found
✅ SUBSCRIBE and get your wholesome top posts EVERY day.
❌ Do NOT click this link: http://bit.ly/unclickable

#AskReddit #Workplace

Legal information:
….Outro:
OUTRO IS MADE BY DIVYAMZ
DIVYAMZ CHANNEL LINK : https://www.youtube.com/Divyamz
….Music:
Music by Peyruis : https://soundcloud.com/peyruis

Comment awards are coming up.

Comments

Nunya Business says:

When I worked for McDonald's I was told about a guy as soon as he was told he got the job he was told he was fired, apparently our district manager called him to inform him that he got the job, his next words were "Thanks n——" allegedly the manager said "Never mind, someone else will fill the position."

Bob Bobbington says:

Right after BMT, and in tech school.  I was working the orderly desk in the front office of the dormitory when this guy comes running in, in his BDUs, carrying a bottle of alcohol (not only is he under 21, but no alcohol is allowed in the dorms) and shoves the bottle behind the orderly desk (but still in full view) before running off.
A minute later Security Forces pour in screaming, weapons drawn.  Turns out the guy wanted out of the Air Force so badly, that a week out of BMT he snuck out of the dorms, off the base, drank underage, stole a car, and then ran the front gate onto the base and led SFS on a chase around base… that was his brilliant plan to get out of the military.

AM-PM Cuber says:

,,aw lord he comin!”

DGEPB says:

2.5 hours. Running a kitchen at an MLB stadium. Had a girl who was a dishwasher and got pissed that she had to do so many dishes. She went to the bathroom and never came back

BAST says:

aw lawd he comin

ˢʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᑫᵘᶦᵗᵉ ᵃ ˢʰᵒʷ ^̮^ says:

why is your robot drunk?

Thomas Vann says:

8:00 I bet she assumed having kids Meant she could show up late and use her kids as an excuse

Thomas Vann says:

6:16 so dude was trying to steal information?

3ft Ninja says:

Oh lawd he coming!!

Oscar Muffin says:

How to stretch a video out to more than 10 minutes

ESP Aspie says:

I feel bad for fantasy football dude

Lawrence Tider says:

I got fired once, because the employer didn’t properly listen to me. I told that I would be on vacation for three weeks and I could start working directly afterwards. They said that was okay.
Turns out they planned me during those weeks to temporary replace someone else who worked there who was on his/her vacation. Obviously that would not work. Was fired before I even set one foot at the place.